Job Actions

Job Information

Human Resource Manager
AUBURN WA 98001
Category: Other
  • Your pay will be discussed at your interview

Job code: lhw-e0-90594376

Company Profile

Food Services of America, Inc.

Contact Company


Local Information

Laugh while you Look

Sponsored Ads

Summary

  Job posted:   Wed Jun 6, 2018
  Distance to work:   ? miles
       
  5 Views, 0 Applications  
 
Human Resource Manager
Ameristar Meats, a dynamic, growing, and privately-held Protein Manufacturer organization has an immediate opening for an experienced Human Resources Manager reporting to the Director Finance. The successful candidate will serve as a business partner for the management, development and administration of all aspects of human resource programs such as affirmative action, recruitment, labor relations, benefits and company policies.





This position will handle all aspects of HR and collaborate as part of a team with the Corporate HR group located in Scottsdale, AZ.



General



+ Ensure compliance with legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the Human Resources function


+ Conduct exit interviews on all voluntary resignations


+ Administers various associate services plans, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the branch


+ Oversee maintenance of staff personnel files, including submission of changes and file update



Associate Relations



+ Partners with management on personnel issues, labor relations and the interpretation of personnel policies and procedures


+ Proactively conducts investigations when Associate complaints or concerns are brought forth


+ Advises managers and supervisor about the steps in the discipline system of the branch


+ Counsels managers on employment issues



Benefits



+ Administer all leave situations and paperwork required by the FMLA and conduct leave of absence update bi-weekly to determine proper FMLA coverage


+ Conduct new Associate orientation program



Training and Development



+ Identifies training gaps and work with Corporate Human Resources to ensure company training needs such as new associate orientation, compliance, sexual harassment, and health fairs are delivered



Recruiting



+ Participate with the preparation of the information required for government compliance


+ Oversee the recruitment process ensuring compliance with OFCCP regulations including applicant tracking and other branch Affirmative Action Plan requirements


+ Performs tactical recruiting including preparing job postings, job ads for newspapers, Internet posting, screening resumes and performing interviews


+ Positioned as a recruitment partner with hiring managers


+ Oversee weekly payroll processing and submittal to corporate payroll team.


+ Other duties as assigned








+ Ability to communicate with all levels of Associates


+ Make presentations to groups of up to 200 people


+ Must have Business Administration Degree and a Human Resource Management Major preferred or equivalent years' experience and certification


+ Minimum five years HR Generalist work experience


+ Strong organization, analytical and strategic project planning skills


+ Ability to identify problems and work with others to resolve them


+ Computer skills including Ultipro, Kronos, Windows, Outlook and Microsoft office suite experience


+ Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills


+ Sitting up to 80% of the time, with the remaining 20% walking or standing


+ Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test



Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.




Requisition #: 2018-5646

Working Hours: 8-5 mon-fri

External Company Name: Food Services of America, Inc.

External Company URL:

More Information »